Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are F.O.B. factory, Pendergrass, Ga.
- All terms are shown US Dollars.
- Terms: Net 30 days to trade of established credit only unless otherwise stated for established accounts. Without notice, all prices, specifications and discounts are subject to change. The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in design or material when deemed necessary.
- All orders can be submitted via e-mail or fax and are subject to acceptance by the factory.
- All merchandise leaves factory in first class condition. Delivery to the carrier relieves us of further responsibility. For damages or loss while in transit, file claim against carrier promptly. Notify factory immediately if shortages occur within five (5) days from the date the merchandise is received.
- Any applicable federal, state, or local sales tax will be added to the price.
- No part of this catalog may be reproduced in any manner without written permission from Choice Equipment Company, Inc.
- We will not break cartons, where applicable.
Quotations and Customs
- Quotations are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated.
- Custom drawings for custom fabrication product must be signed and will be accepted as correct. Any errors arising from the same will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Made to order items are not returnable. Special fabricated items are not subject to return or cancellation under any circumstances.
- Do not return equipment without written authorization. All requests for eligible returns must be made within 30 days of our invoice date.
- Contact the factory for written approval to return merchandise.
- Returned goods must be received within 30 days of written return authorization.
- Returned merchandise must be returned in the original, unopened and resalable packaging or properly packed to prevent damage in transit.
- Returned goods authorization number will be assigned to merchandise to assure proper credit and must be noted on the shipping label and bill of lading.
- On return shipment, where orders have been correctly filled out and are not defective, a 25% handling charge will be applied. All incoming freight or express charges must be prepaid.
- Certain products, such as made to order are not returnable. Contact Customer Service for the policy concerning specific products. Cancellations
- Cancellations are not accepted on orders in transit or on custom equipment in production. Freight Terms and Conditions
- Freight, service and handling charges are not subject to discount.
- Freight carriers will be chosen by the factory unless Purchase Order specifies customer carrier and includes Prepaid & Add with third party billing address.
- Choice Equipment will use all reasonable commercial efforts to maintain the shipping date acknowledged or quoted by the Seller.
- Choice Equipment is not responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond our control such as flood, strikes, fires, natural disasters delays, in transportation or any contingencies of similar character.
- Freight claims for damages are the responsibility of the customer and all claims must be filed by the customer with the carrier promptly.
- Choice Equipment freight classes are based on descriptions and generalizations provided by the National Motor Freight Traffic Association, January 2007 catalog. These classes are subject to interpretation by the shipper and carrier.
- Those items with the symbol (SPD) can be shipped via a small package delivery service. Special Handling Charges
- Customers will be billed for trucking company charges that are due to special requests made by the customer, including: Notifying a customer before making a delivery, Requiring a lift gate truck, Making deliveries during special hours.
Credit and Collection
- No merchandise will be shipped to an account which is not current.
- Past due account are subject to 1-1/2% late fee on all balances past due.
- If it is necessary to turn over an account for collection, all charges incurred in doing so will be added to the total amount due. Warranty
- Choice Equipment Company warrants its equipment to be free from defect as a result of materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years. Wheels and casters are warranted for a period of 1 year by the manufacture.
- Any changes or alterations of original equipment or parts thereof void the warranty. Improper installation or abuse of equipment such as: overloading shelving units, wet applications for dry equipment; where by employee misuse of product will void warranty. Please use equipment for intended purposes.
- Claims must be mailed to in writing to: Choice Equipment Company, Inc., 5974 US Hwy. 129 N., Pendergrass, GA. 30567
- Choice Equipment Company reserves the right to replace or repair said item upon inspection. Transportation charges may apply.
- Aluminum equipment is warranted to not rust for the life of the product. (Casters and fastening devices excluded)